Shoots N Wire 7/16" crown 1" to 2" 16g staples|
No longer available
Fasteners for this tool: N wire 7/16 crown, 16gauge, 1" to 2" length.
The new SENCO SNS41 Construction Stapler is perfect for anyone with
a need for speed! It's fast, multi-directional stitching is a major benefit
in applications like ridge beams and all types of sheathing.
Senco SNS41 Features:
• Durable construction; driver has high-strength rib design, threaded piston/driver connection, and aluminum cylinder sleeve. Minimizes downtime and operating costs
• One year warranty
• Multi-directional stitching at up to 14 staples per second
• Lightweight and compact with excellent balance and an impressive power-to-weight ratio
• Adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable staple set
• EZ-clear latch provides quick and easy clearing of occasional jams
• Ergonomic comfort grip handle
• Quiet operation with adjustable exhaust for user comfort
• Reload indicator lets user know it ’s time to add more fasteners
Senco SNS41 Applications:
Roof and sidewall sheathing, sub-flooring,fascia and soffits, aluminum and vinyl siding applications, cedar shingles, furring, ridge beam assembly, and metal tie down straps.
Industrial: Crate and box assembly and light furniture framing.
SNS41 Tool Specifications:
Weight: 4.6 lbs. (2.3kg)
Height: 11" (279mm)
Length: 14" (356mm)
Width: 3" (75 mm)
Staple Capacity: 160
Operating Pressure: 80-120 psig
Fitting: 3/8" NPT
The SNS41 drives 16 gauge staples N13 - N21, 1" to 2" in length*
*Note: 2" staples in soft wood applications only.
Crown 7/16"(11 mm)
Width:.062 (1.57 mm)
Thickness:.055 (1.4 mm)
Fasteners available here online
END OF PAGE