SCN48 .082 Coil Nails
SCN48 .092 Coil Nails
SCN56 Siding Nailer
SCN45 Sheathing Nailer
Drives 1" to 2" nails, .082- .092 shank size.|
Tough reliable tool for box and crate assembly.
No longer available
The Senco SCN45 is one of the lightest coil nailers on the market @ 4.4 lbs. The
high load capacity (375 nails) minimizes production interruption. Reloads
in seconds with easy load swing out magazine canister top. Drive a broader
range of fasteners with an adjustable-height tray which also allows quick
change of nail lengths from 1" to 2".
A lightweight, multi purpose tool for boxes and crates, carton-to-skid, decking, fencing, packaging, pallets and subflooring.
Features and Benefits:
• Adjustable depth of drive control for the precise countersink
• Collation – wire weld and plastic carrier strip
• Aluminum mainbody – lightweight 4.4 lbs. for ease of handling
• Switchable triggering system – either sequential or contact actuation
• Easy-Load coil nailer canister reloads in seconds
• High load capacity to minimize production interruption
• No mar pad to protect work surface
• One Year Warranty
Weight: 4.4 lbs. (2.0 kg.)
Height: 12" (305 mm)
Length: 11.4" (290 mm)
Nail Capacity: 200-400
Nail Collation: Wire weld and plastic carrier strip
Operating Pressure: 70-100 p.s.i.g.
Mode of Operation: Switchable triggering system
Leg Length: 1" - 2" smooth and ring-shank
Shank: .082 - .092 (SC, SE, ED & EL)
END OF PAGE