Senco HN150 Metal Connector
HN250 Metal Connector
FRH Coil Nailers
Drives 1-1/2" nails|
Metal framing hardware
Small size for access and maneuverability
No longer available
Metal Connectors Nails for this tool
A powered collated fastening solution for installing all
kinds of metal framing hardware targeting framing
contractors, deck builders and in-plant personnel.
• Joist Hangers.
• Foundation Anchors.
• Seismic and Hurricane Straps and Ties.
• Post Caps and Bases.
• Other Metal Framing Hardware.
• Simple and fast operation – saves hours over hand nailing.
• Small size for access and maneuverability.
• Lightweight at just 4.4 lbs. means less fatigue than hand nailing.
• Easy rear load magazine with load and cock operation.
• Durable comfort grip reduces worker fatigue.
• Belt hook included.
• Includes case, fitting, wrenches and oil.
• 1 year warranty.
Weight: 4.4 lbs. (2.18 kg)
Length: 12" (304.8 mm)
Width: 4" (101.6 mm)
Height: 9" (279.4 mm)
Magazine Capacity: 30
Operating Pressure: 50-120 psig
The HN150 drives 1½" x .131" and .148" shanks
in both bright basic and hot dipped finishes.
• Standard tensile (NOT heat treated or stiff stock)
• Paper tape collated FRH nails
END OF PAGE