Battery, Charger & Bits
Senco DS200-14v Cordless Screw System
DuraSpin DS200-14v w/Spiral Saw
|DS200-14V-SS||DuraSpin DS200-14V Cordless Screw System with Spiral Saw|
Out of stock; Click here for factory reconditioned.
|Out of stock|
The Senco DuraSpin collated screw fastening system is designed to maximize efficiency in a wide variety
of applications. Engineered for comfort and convenience. Designed for high-speed screw fastening in drywall
and wood applications, the Senco DuraSpin DS200-14V drives screws from 1" to 2" long
at 2300 RPMs. Comes complete with Senco DS200-14v cordless screw driver, two 14.4 volt
batteries, one-hour battery charger, 2 spare drive bits, belt hook and rugged carry case.
The DS200-14v also includes the new Senco SS-14V Spiral Saw.
The Senco SS-14V Spiral Saw is designed for cutting of drywall and many other building materials with the added convenience of using the same battery and charger as this DuraSpin cordless screw system. Cuts as fast as corded spiral saws, without the cord. 30,000 rpm high torque motor, adjustable and removable nose piece, slide switch with bump off, 1/4" and 1/8" collets and bits. Length: 11" Width 2 3/4" Height 4 1/4"
• 1700 mAh Battery
• Lightweight, only 4.9 lbs.
• 14.4 volt batteries provides the optimum balance of power, weight and run-time across the full range of screws
• 2300 RPM High-Torque motor drives screws Fast!
• Patented clutch design means long-lasting durability
• One-hour charger and 2 batteries ensures a backup battery with a full charge
• Easy depth-of-drive adjustment regulates the precise amount of countersink
• Easy bit change
• Belt hook allows DuraSpin to go where you go
• One full year warranty
Voltage: 14.4 volts
Battery Ampacity: 1700 m/ah
RPM: 2300 rev/min
Torque Delivered: 37 in-lbs
Weight: 4.9 lbs. (2.2 kg)
Height: 10" (254 mm)
Length: 13.8" (350 mm)
Width: 2.8" (70 mm)
Input - 120VAC 60Hz 60 Watts
Output - 9.6-18VDC 1.8 Amps
Recharge Time 1 hour
Fastener Capacity: 50 screws (one strip)
Screw drives per charge: 450 (avg.) for #6 1-5/8" drywall to wood application
END OF PAGE